Dedicated to serving your first aid needs
As the owner of Global Medical and Safety, Brad Beedle is committed to providing you with safety solutions that are reliable and effective.
Brad has been a licensed Paramedic for over 20 years. His expertise includes teaching CPR and first aid to health care professionals, as well as to the general public. In addition to his work as a first responder to medical emergencies, he has years of experience working on professional sport events and motion pictures, as well as the Northern California equestrian hunter jumpers and dressage circuit.
Brad combines his skills and experience with a continued dedication to serving you. You can count on Brad to help you customize the right first aid kit for your needs. With his years of experience you can be confident that you will have the right medical supplies on hand when injuries occur. Rely on Brad’s experience to supply basic to complex OSHA compliant safety supplies.
- Licensed paramedic since 1994
- Fire science degree
- Taught Community-based classes in first aid
- Saint Mary’s College BA in Business
- San Francisco Paramedic Association
- North Coast Section, CIF
- Santa Rosa Chamber of Commerce
- Novato Chamber of Commerce
- Mark West Springs Chamber of Commerce
- Marin County Builders Association
- Local 16 Member, (IATSE Local 16)
We look forward to serving your first aid supply needs!
Questions? Call 1-800-840-3389 or email